1) The 2021 season will now be finishing two weeks later than originally planned.
2) Player registrations will not open until we get closer to the starting date and have a clearer idea of the recommencement date for Community Sport as per NSW Government guidelines (ie no payment required until then).
3) We are aiming to run six teams in each divison so each team will play each team once and then play 1v2, 3v4 and 5v6 in the final round. If this is not possible some age groups may have four teams and play each other twice.
4) Our main goal is to get all teams playing against other teams of a similar standard as often as possible so teams may be switched between divisions. If results indicate that a team is in a divison that they are too strong for we’d like all teams to be understanding of this, rather than focussing on “winning” a divison.
5) Cromer Park 1 has work scheduled for December/January. If this work does not get postponed games will be played on the recently upgraded Cromer Park 3 for the last two rounds. Cromer Park 2 will be use by Summer Football for the entire six rounds.
To see what day you are playing go to the Competition Information page.
With NSW projected to achieve 80% double dosed by the end of October and community sport re-commencing we are happy to announce that we plan to run a SIX WEEK Tournament commencing the week of 8 November and ending the week of 13 December.
All games same day & times as per original schedule.
COST: HALF PRICE for 6 games in lieu of our usual 11 week tournament.
(ie. Free for all Juniors using an Active Kids Voucher)
Please see the Player Registration page for details.